Sage Soul Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
This rejuvenating and inspirational retreat will be held at Oscar's on the Yarra, a delightful 1920s boutique country homestead located alongside the Yarra River just outside the picturesque township of Warburton.
The retreat includes 2 nights accommodation in a twin share room with full ensuite. Each room has access to a balcony where you can drink in the scenery, wildlife and fresh mountain air.
Upon arrival we will commence with a group meditation in order to set the intention for the weekend then, with a glass of bubbly in hand, off we go to enjoy a freshly prepared 3-course meal.
Throughout the weekend, we will look at:
- The basic principles of Feng Shui.
- Putting Feng Shui principles into practice in order to improve the quality of positive energy (Chi) that surrounds us, including: a front door analysis, and and individual room analysis of your home.
- Creation of a Feng Shui vision board.
Spirale Colour Therapy
- Learn about the Spirale Colour System, a healing modality using colour, that works on three levels: the subconscious, the conscious and the higher self.
- An in-depth look at colour and how it affects our daily lives — by understanding the power behind colour, we can use the colour energies to help us project our intentions.
- Your own Spirale Colour Therapy reading and relative Tarot reading.
- Looking at the importance of Energy cleansing.
- Your own Chakra and Aura cleanse.
- Discover the healing power of Crystals
Please note: You will receive a schedule of the weekend so you can see how each day is planned.
- Daily optional yoga sessions to rejuvenate the mind and body.
- Platform Medium evening on Saturday night.
$980 per person
Included in the costs
- All main meals and morning and afternoon tea.
- WiFi access.
- Welcome gift for each attendee.
What to bring
- Current to-scale floor plan of your home.
- An open mind.