Updated: Dec 15, 2019
After many years of renting, hubby and I are about to climb back into the property market.
During our discussions and planning, we both agreed that Feng Shui will play a major part in the purchase of our 'forever' home. So that is why I am inviting you on this journey with me.
I'll show you how I tackle location, orientation of a site and building, layouts and, I'll even show you how I'll Feng Shui each room of our new homw in order for you to get a better idea and/or inspiration on how to do it for yourself.
I can promise you there will be many ups and downs in this search as not only must the Feng Shui of the house and land be right, but we are also on a very tight budget. I know what location I would ideally love to live in but who know where we will end up!
So a very quick 6 point summary of what we are looing for:
1. Minimum three bedrooms
2. Two bathrooms is a must as our divine 20 year old is coming with us and there is NO WAY we can share a bathroom!
3. Larger block of land (like the size I grew up on and not the smaller plots of today)
4. Space for me to create my healing room separate from the house
5. Large entertaining are, or the possibility to create one, as we love having family and friends over
6. Surrounding area to be green and free of pylons and phone towers
During this journey. I will share with you tips from real estate agents, trades people, interior designers, finance officers and anyone else we bump into along the way.
Come with me and together we will navigate the waters of Feng Shui house hunting.
Ready for the journey?
#fenghshuihousehunt #fengshuiconsultant #fengshuidesign #fengshuilifestyle #fengshuiexpert #fengshuiyourlife #fengshuihome #fengshuidecor #fengshuigarden #fengshuimelbourne #mdlhealingsolutions #realestateagent #melbournehomes #findtherightproperty #searching #househuntingadventures #househuntingtips #fengshuihousehuntingtips #househuntingfun #stickingtothebudget #diyproject #diydecor #diyideas #wevegotworktodo #positiveintentions #goodvibesonly #patrickandmonica